AWS Security Explained
Why Enterprises, Governments and
Institutions like it.
The above video from AWS Invent 2014 gives you good insight in AWS security features:
Download whitepapers written by AWS experts on a variety of cloud security and compliance topics:
Watch AWS security experts and customers describe how AWS stays secure and how you can use AWS services and features to improve your security:
To find out all the security features you can visit the AWS Security Site.
All AWS Security certifications (as off Q4 2014):
• Cloud Security Alliance — STAR Registrant
• FedRAMP (FISMA ATO Moderate)
• FIPS 140-2
• ISO 27001: 2005
• PCI DSS Level 1
• SOC 1 Type 2
• SOC 2 Type 2
• SOC 3
AWS is positioned as a leader on security for their Public Cloud Services offerings (Source Forrester Research).
The Vault Is Dead:
Why On-Premises Email Is History
"Will Legal Challenges Keep Banks
Using Cloud Computing?"
Topics which are highlighted:
But at the end can be concluded:
1. Cloud Computing has better security.
2. It has more storage space as their data needs continue to increase.
3. Financial Institutions will find it is eassier to use the cloud to mine data
to improve the quality of services for their customers.
Read full article here!